Sunday, January 13, 2013

Keeping the Journey Alive

Just a brief post to keep everyone updated on my plans to walk the "Way of Saint James" otherwise known as the "El Camino de Santiago de Compostela". While reading a forum that I belong to that discusses various issues of the Camino,  I came across these video clips about the making of the movie "The Way". See here for some insight into the movie and its actors and director. The Way

And a second interview here of Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez The Way

The practice walks are on going - as is equipment selection and testing everything for suitability. As I get back into the swing of normal posts (I am still coping with a dead computer - and have to borrow time on my wife's) I will not only get back to my regular daily posts but I will be starting another blog just about the Camino
Jesus calls each of us to journey with Him - to walk with Him and in His footsteps. The Camino
is a personal journey - even when walked with a companion - for each of us - our journey is our own - but never completely alone - as Jesus always walks with us.

Buen Camino
Deacon Dale