Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pilgrimage Stories

It has been a few days since my last post - unfortunately I was not able to find the time to write while I was in Israel. Over the next week or two I will be sharing photos and thoughts about the Holy Land and our Pilgrimage of July 26, 2012 through August 4, 2012. A very quick recap would be that this turned out to be a fantastic venture for all 36 persons involved.
DeaconTravel Holy Land Pilgrimage - Bethlehem, Israel 2012
We knew the itiniery since Deacon Jerry and I had planned the places we wanted to take the group. Of course God intervened and added some special stops along the way - we could not have asked for better! Walking in the foot steps of Jesus - sailing on the Sea of Galilee - eating His foods - meeting His people - is all still soaking into our brains - and so, the adventure will be shared with you 


Deacon Dale